Join Gaia's team as a Research Assistant/Associate - Postdoc (f/m/d) at the Department for Developmental Biology. It's a newly established deparment in the Excellence Initiative of the University, focusing on interdisciplinary research in the life sciences. Led by Prof. Dr. Gaia Tavosanis, the group specializes in the development and adult plasticity of the nervous system.
- Strong interest in Neuroscience
- Background in fly genetics
- Expertise in molecular and cell biology
- Experience in in vivo and functional imaging techniques
- Programming skills are advantageous
- Excellent communication skills in English
- University degree (master's or equivalent) and a PhD.
- Develop a strong research line
- Establish and validate experimental methods
- Present results at conferences
- Publish research
- Contribute to teaching
- Support lab objectives
What We Offer
- Regular employment contract
- 2-year term, extendable to 4 years
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary (EG 13 TV-L)
- Family-friendly and equal-opportunity work environment
Don't miss the chance to be part of Gaia's team and advance your career at RWTH Aachen University! Apply now.